x-- my TOU --x


Scrapz, Tempz & Goodiez

- freebies are for non profit, personal use only, unless otherwise stated..Tutorial writers, you may use my freebies in your tuts, please link to my blog for download, ty ♥ - Please leave my filenames as they are, no reuploading to share sites - and please no reusing my bits to make new kits..

A download feels like the perfect thank you to me, however, I would love to hear from you via my chatbox or email and love to see your creations. Also, I am a true, tried siggy piggy *oink* and so if I receive a pressie, s-y-l-v-i-e :)

If you click to my tutorials or download anything from my blog, you are agreeing to abide by my TOU...xox so thank you for visiting..



huggz n' stuff xx


Sunday, February 21, 2016

Template 11 - Don't Be a Copy ♥


Morning everyone ♥
New template up for you all - called 'Don't Be a Copy'.
Inspired by some conversation with friends this week.
Embrace your own creativity, it's fun when we all have our own style.
Be unique, because your PSP creations come from within, and it makes our community a diverse and fun place to be that way.
I love seeing all of the gorgeous creations all around!




(FTT Challenge in Creative Misfits also - get your misfitters!)
Have a lovely day all! 
xox

5 comments:

D_SiggiePiggy said...

Another Awesome temp Syl.....Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Anne B said...

Love it syl!!! Thank You :)

Squirrely Shirley Smith said...

Another perfectly Sylly template :). TY sweets.

sylly creationz said...

So very welcome girls, thank you for grabbing it! ♥

Kathryn Williamson said...

Thank u