- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Hi everyone!


New template for you called 'I ♥ Spring' 

                                                Hope some of you can have a use for it! 


Also, it is the FTT challenge this week in Misfits.
If you are a member and tag this tag, go grab your misfitters !!

xx, sylvie




Thanks for stopping by everyone!

7 comments:

Anne said...

Muah!! Love this sylvie, Thank You :)

Araceli said...

Thanks for the awesome template, sylvie!

Crystal said...

Too cute look forward to working this!

krispy1121 said...

I don't guess I ever knew you had a blog, sylvie! Thanks for the template. I'm not that great with them, but I'm going to try!

Thanks for this awesome template, Sylvie!

KKG said...

thank u for sharing

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-